Sunday 15 July 2012

Samsung's SGH-I300

Samsung's SGH-I300

If you fancy a Windows Mobile smart phone but are put off by the lack of internal memory on handsets, your day may have dawned. Samsung's SGH-i300 offers all the features you always get with Windows Mobile smart phones, plus a 3GB hard drive -- a first for UK mobiles.You will pay for having all that memory in two ways: the i300 is a little larger than the average Windows Mobile smart phone, and you'll have to forego the very latest version of the software, as it runs on Windows Mobile 2003 and not the newer Windows Mobile 5.You don't need to part with a great deal of hard-earned for it, though. The i300 is exclusive to O2 as we write, and it will cost you £49.99 on a range of tariffs starting at £19 a month, although Carphone Warehouse is offering the handset free on some of the more expensive tariffs

Samsung's SGH-I300

Samsung's SGH-I300

Samsung's SGH-I300

Samsung's SGH-I300

Samsung's SGH-I300

Samsung's SGH-I300

Samsung's SGH-I300

Samsung's SGH-I300

Samsung's SGH-I300

No comments:

Post a Comment