Friday 6 July 2012

Samsung SPH-I325 Ace

Samsung SPH-I325 Ace

Good news for any globe-trotting Sprint customers: You now have a choice when it comes world-roaming smartphones. Joining the RIM BlackBerry 8830 World Edition, the Samsung Ace SPH-i325 offers dual-mode functionality for seamless international roaming with voice coverage in 180 countries and data services in 100 countries. It ships with a SIM card, but the handset is also unlocked so you're free to plug in a SIM card from other countries (note: it won't work with our domestic GSM carriers). The Windows Mobile 6 smartphone does have its share of disappointments. For example, it doesn't work on the GSM 3G networks overseas, and it doesn't have integrated GPS like the BlackBerry 8830. Still, if you're not keen on the BlackBerry, the Samsung Ace is a nice alternative and comes with a fair price of $199.99 with a two-year contract after rebates. 

Samsung SPH-I325 Ace

Samsung SPH-I325 Ace

Samsung SPH-I325 Ace

Samsung SPH-I325 Ace

Samsung SPH-I325 Ace

Samsung SPH-I325 Ace

Samsung SPH-I325 Ace

Samsung SPH-i325 Ace

Samsung SPH-I325 Ace

No comments:

Post a Comment