Monday 9 July 2012

Samsung Trace SGH-T519

Samsung Trace SGH-T519

The slim phone phenomenon continues with the Samsung SGH-T519 for T-Mobile. Also called the Trace for reasons we can't quite determine, the T519 is almost a carbon copy of the Samsung SGH-X820 save for a few design adjustments and feature changes. Though we prefer the SGH-X820's all-back color over the SGH-T519's silver skin, the Trace is still a sexy phone with a sleek shape. And though we are getting a little bored with the thin phone mania, we don't mind the T519's eye-catching form factor. The Trace is reasonably priced at $99 with service.
The good: The Samsung SGH-T519 Trace has a trendy design and offers Bluetooth, a speakerphone, a memory card slot, and world phone support.
The bad: The call volume on the Samsung SGH-T519 Trace is low, and photo quality is average. The navigation toggle is hard to use and lacks voice dialing.
The bottom line: Though its performance could be improved a tad, the Samsung SGH-T519 Trace is an attractive thin phone with a nice assortment of features.

Samsung Trace SGH-T519

Samsung Trace SGH-T519

Samsung Trace SGH-T519

Samsung Trace SGH-T519

Samsung Trace SGH-T519

Samsung Trace SGH-T519

Samsung Trace SGH-T519

Samsung Trace SGH-T519

Samsung Trace SGH-T519

1 comment:

1. I am Muhammad Zeeshan from Mianwali Pakistan and i want to buy this set please help me to get this mobile.My cell number is 923135122733

ReplyDelete