Friday 6 July 2012

Samsung I560

Samsung I560

 We're unlikely to discover whether Samsung relies on the slider form factor as an exercise in branding or if there's an element of cost-saving involved in reproducing the same phone over and over. Either way, Samsung's slider is back and for the untrained eye the i560 looks like about half of Samsung's mobile phone releases in the low-to-mid-price range in the last six months or more.The i560 handset we've been reviewing comes bundled with Route 66 navigation software and an associated car kit including a mount and arm plus an in-car charger. From what we've been told this bundle will be sold through Optus in Australia, while Vodafone will offer the i560 bundled with its own Compass navigation software.

Samsung I560

Samsung I560

Samsung I560

Samsung I560

Samsung I560

Samsung I560

Samsung I560

Samsung I560

Samsung I560

No comments:

Post a Comment