Friday 6 July 2012

Samsung I780

Samsung I780


The Orange Samsung i780 is a bit of a mish mash. It certainly has potential: I liked the track button control, and the keyboard is pretty responsive too. The touchscreen and high speed data adds an extra dimension over the BlackBerry 8800 series, and coupled with Microsoft's Direct Push email and Office documents compatibility, it also makes for a more flexible work tool in many respects. But it's quite expensive - the cheapest tariff you can get it for free on is £50 per month (discounted from £75 at the moment) - and as with so many Windows Mobile handsets, there are problems that undermine its positive features. In the case of the i780, the issues with the control system are simply too annoying to ignore, and get in the way of a wholehearted recommendation.

Samsung I780

Samsung I780


Samsung I780

Samsung I780

Samsung I780

Samsung I780

Samsung I780

Samsung I780

Samsung I780

No comments:

Post a Comment