Monday 9 July 2012

Samsung Nimbus SCH-U420

Samsung Nimbus SCH-U420

 Its a very good looking phone with nice accessories. The camera is very nice quality ( for a camera phone that is) and with the lighting preference and color film a great lil camera phone. Its battery life is horrible I maybe talk an hour or less a day and it dies. Signal Strength is also horrible if you are in a pretty bad place already for reception don't get this phone. The first day I bought this I thought it would be a great buy I was very wrong. It was cheap I got it with a 2 year contract and should have realized that I was getting what I payed for. Its pretty good on reception if you are in a city or near a tower, and the camera and other accessories are nice but the chance of dropping calls and battery constandtly losing charge its a horrible buy.

Samsung Nimbus SCH-U420

Samsung Nimbus SCH-U420

Samsung Nimbus SCH-U420

Samsung Nimbus SCH-U420

Samsung Nimbus SCH-U420

Samsung Nimbus SCH-U420

Samsung Nimbus SCH-U420

Samsung Nimbus SCH-U420

Samsung Nimbus SCH-U420

No comments:

Post a Comment