Friday 6 July 2012

Samsung SPH-Z400

Samsung SPH-Z400 

Overall the phone is solid and responsive. Battery life was not as good as advertised, but then they never are.
The killer was direct-connect. I got this phone for our shop foreman; he does more direct connect than anyone in the building. Bad choice on my part. Sprint has not worked out the kinks with DC on non IDEN phones. I had gone over the problems 3 times with them without any long-term resolution. They are doing DC over IP and the switching is unreliable at best, totally dead at worst. Sprint just credited me the total price on this phone and didn't even want me to mail it back, that tells me they know it’s worthless.
If you need reliable DC stick to an IDEN phone

Samsung SPH-Z400

Samsung SPH-Z400

Samsung SPH-Z400

Samsung SPH-Z400

Samsung SPH-Z400

Samsung SPH-Z400

Samsung SPH-Z400

Samsung SPH-Z400

Samsung SPH-Z400

No comments:

Post a Comment